Greek Garden Herb Dressing - Salad Days
Gorgeous with a platter of dippable veg: red peppers, lettuce leaves, radishes and cucumber. Or drizzle over crisp leaves mixed with fresh mint, diced cucumber and crunchy croutons. Produce from Perry Court Farm and Patchwork Farm
Write a review
- 200ml Greek or natural yogurt
- ½ small garlic clove, finely minced
- A good pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A few pinches of fresh herbs like tarragon, mint and/or chives, finely chopped
- Mix the yogurt with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Put the olive oil in a little dish and swirl in a spoonful of yogurt. The mix will look a little curdled. Slowly incorporate this into the main yogurt mix until glossy and a bit mayo like.
- Fold in the herbs. Taste. Adjust seasoning and use as a dressing or a dip.
- Will keep for 3-4 days.
Crystal Palace Food Market https://www.crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/