Butcher Andy from Holly Farm is back this weekend so get down while he’s here and pray that his wrist holds out.
We’ve got loads of visiting stalls this week:
- Fruition Preserves Preserves, compotes, marmalades, ketchups
- Sweet Carolina Cakes made in West Norwood
- Talking Crystals Ethically sourced crystals
- Love Fermented Gut loving ferments including kimchi ketchup
- Nix Bakery Macaroons in different colours
- Rose Gorden Cosmetics Body lotions, candles, soaps and more
- Amro Treasures Jewellery from local Joanna
April fish focus from Veasey’s is on Sea Bass – check out their Rick Stein recipe here. Veasey’s catch much of their fish themselves in their own boats, and their Sea Bass is mainly landed in Eastbourne.
Free the Gallery has a vinyl pop-up this Saturday.
Get your eggs here Just a reminder we always have fresh eggs at the market as I know there are often empty egg shelves at the supermarkets these days. And not only that, the eggs we have are also organic, which makes them more nutritious, and Orchard Eggs on Brambletye Farm stall are even produced from hens who run around the orchards, sharing the space with the apple and pear trees. You can also find eggs at Peterson’s stall in the courtyard and at Hook and Son.