Yo ho ho!
Christmas is all but here here folks! It’s such a great time of year so we’re all really looking forward to it. We know you’re all busy so here’s some a quick Christmas info for y’all –
- We’ll be trading at the market on all dates through December and we’ll be bringing an increasing amount of celebratory craft produce for you to enjoy (see also below).
- As in previous years we expect things to get particularly busy in those final markets. You can pre-order produce and cut cheese from this weekend onwards using the forms on the stall. These will then be made ready for collection so you can avoid the queues.
- We expect the busiest market to be Saturday 18th. Come down earlier if you’d like to avoid the bustle, or come down later to enjoy some additional warm Christmas cheer.
- If anyone wants to avoid the crowds you can order standard products for delivery via londonsmokeandcure.co.uk, or contact ross ([email protected] / 07837 838 241) and we’ll do all we can to get product safely to your front door.
- On the subject of online ordering, we’ve created an early-bird code for Crystal Palace Food Market customers. If you enter CPFM-XMAS at checkout. This will bag you an additional 10% off our standard prices on salmon, charcuterie and hampers. It’s valid until the 4th December. Save some money, tick some things off your list and help a small business plan amid the chaos.